We pray we are a church where
absolutely everyone experiences God’s love,
we are a place of
theological thought and conversation, and
we are a community
learning to live Christ-centered lives.
Sunday, November 18 – Hope has Left the Building
- 10:00am – Hope Church is leading worship service at The Festival of Trees
- at The Interstate Center in Bloomington
- For more information on worship or about The Festival of Trees, click HERE.
- Sundays – ‘Sup at 6pm
- Mondays – Eclipsing Empire or Nooma @ 7pm
- Tuesdays – Dinner and the Shack @ 5:30pm or Sacred Rhythms @ 6:30pm
- Thursdays – Pint Theology @ 7pm
For more information regarding small groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE.