JR HIGH AND HIGH School FAMILIES
Need a safe, supervised space for your student(s) to complete their remote learning?
Sign up in 2 simple steps!
Read the following:
- Fill out the Commitment Form Below. We have a very limited number of spaces available, and must confirm your space before your student can attend.
If, at any time, you have questions, contact Cara@BeHopeChurch.org
You Rock! Thank you for being a part of providing a safe and encouraging space for education!
Volunteer in 2 simple steps!
- Fill out the Availability Form below:
- Complete an authorization for Hope Church to run a Background Check
Other Documents you will need to be familiar with:
support equity in education
It is no secret that prioritizing equity in education is extremely difficult when it comes to remote learning.
We also know that education is not a privilege for the wealthy.
2 simple ways to prioritize education
- Give Financially to fund this program for as many students as possible
- Donate Supplies so that we can provide the safest space possible
- Picnic Tables
- Washable Face Masks (Disposable, if necessary)
- Water Bottles
- Playing Cards
- Board Games
- Picnic Blankets
- Craft Supplies
All donations can be dropped off at
Hope Church, 1304 East Empire Street, Suite 2, Bloomington
Monday-Thursday 10am – 4pm
Contact Cara@BeHopeChurch.org with any questions.