Partner with Hope On Easter Sunday
Sunday, April 14 – Interested in Partnering with Hope?
- Join Jennie and Cara for lunch following worship on Sunday, 4/14 to learn more about partnering.
Sunday, April 21 – Easter Sunday and Partner Sunday
- Our Easter service will include a powerful proclamation of membership from those interested in partnering with Hope Church
How Do I Partner as a Member of Hope Church?
Here’s what you commit to when you partner with Hope Church:
- Your Prayers: Will you pray for the church, and for our community? Will you be active in learning to live a Christ-centered life?
- Your Presence: Will you show up? Will you commit to being present for worship—for your own growth and for the sake of others in our faith community?
- Your Gifts: Will you consistently give financially to church? Will you strive to identify your individual gifts and utilize them for the church?
- Your Service: Will you find a way to serve Hope through your abilities, and volunteer for our One Thing partner?
- Your Witness: Will you share your stories and experiences with others? When appropriate, will you invite others to experience Hope Church?
Questions? Contact Jennie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.