Need a safe, supervised space for your student(s) to complete their remote learning?
Sign up in 2 simple steps!
Read the following:
- Fill out the Commitment Form Below. We have a very limited number of spaces available, and must confirm your space before your student can attend.
If, at any time, you have questions, contact
It is no secret that prioritizing equity in education is extremely difficult when it comes to remote learning.
2 simple ways to prioritize education
1) Give Financially to continue funding this program for over 20 students:
2) Supply Current Needs:
- Individually-wrapped Breakfast Items (coffee cakes, cereal bars, etc)
- Washable Face Masks
- Playing Cards
- Board Games
- Picnic Blankets
All donations can be dropped off at Hope Church, 1304 East Empire Street, Suite 2, Bloomington Monday-Thursday 10am - 4pm
Contact with any questions.
You Rock! Thank you for being a part of providing a safe and encouraging space for education!
Volunteer in 2 simple steps!
- Fill out the Availability Form below:
- Complete an authorization for Hope Church to run a Background Check
Other Documents you will need to be familiar with: