Small Groups are the very best way to connect and to grow in an intentional community of support. Anyone can host a Small Group if they’re willing to gather some friends and lead a conversation. We focus on relationships and we can help you find an inspiring curriculum or study guide.
Groups help us live into our values of community, conversation, and learning.
Our small groups typically run for 6 weeks. Our most recent round of small groups just concluded. Look for information about new small groups in March! If you are interested in hosting a small group in the spring, contact Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few of the opportunities to connect at Hope Church include:
- Radical Hospitality
- Hospitality includes greeters, ushers, providing snacks, and setting up/tearing down coffee, snacks, and the welcome table on Sunday mornings. If any of these interest you, contact email@example.com to join or learn more!
- Worship Band
- Do you love singing? Do you play an instrument? Join the worship band to share your gifts!
- Tech/Audio-Visual Crew
- Join the Tech/Audio-Visual crew if you are interested in helping with sound and streaming Sunday mornings during worship!
- Small Group Opportunities
- Hope Harbor, Childcare, and Youth Ministries
- If you would like to join our Childcare or Youth Ministry teams, this is the place for you!
- Prayer Team
- We are passionate about the power of prayer at Hope Church. If you feel called to help support the ministry and people connected to Hope Church through prayer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be Hope Friends